Glama Gal Tween Spa,Family Travel GuideLooking for a fun, luxurious activity for your kids this March Break? Glama Gals Tween Spas are spreading their love and positive messages through their kid-friendly spa-day experiences. This March break (2018) they’ve got an exciting itinerary that changes daily.
The experience isn’t just for girls. With a 13-year-old and 4-year-old boy, we’re always looking for ways to broaden their horizons. All children are welcome as long as their aged 4+. It’s a great activity for siblings, neighbours, or classmates. You can even book a larger group of host a party/event here.
Glama Gals focus on building confidence in kids — encouraging them to be themselves, get creative and indulge.
This is definitely an experience that can make their March Break memorable especially if you’re doing a staycation.
You can book an appointment on their website and learn more about their message. There are quite a few locations to serve different areas (reaching Sudbury, Ajax, Vaughan, Toronto and more).
Here’s their schedule for March Break GLAMA- GRAM Days
-Be You Facial Mask Application
-Celebrate YOU manicure
-Create your own motivational quote jar
-Make your very own BE Motivated Scent to take home
-Banana Split facial mask
• Tutti Frutti manis
• Create your own tropical perfume
• Create your own beaches sand scrub
• Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off Glam Wishes Package
• $5 From Each Package is Donated to SickKids
– Rainbow hair designs
– Mini manicure with VIP Glam*icorn nail design
– DIY Colourful glittery lotion potion
– Glimmer & Shimmer makeup application
– Enchanted Glitter tattoo
– Unicorn Magic to drink
– Pick Any 3 Glam Services: Dessert Mani, Dessert Pedi, Glam Facial Mask, Glam Lab, Glitter Tattoo, Mini Hairstyle, and Mini Makeup Application
– Create Your Own Inspirational Quote Bottle Necklace
There’s also a Mermaid themed spa special that’s running until May if you’ve already booked plans for March Break.
The beloved GG Sisters (Laura and Josie) developed the Glama Gal spa experience to help our youth work on their self-confidence, body image and creativity. They’re two of the most caring, loving, welcoming people you will meet so it’s no wonder that their spa experience is exploding with people signing up to open franchises in their area.
Check them out on social media or visit their website to learn more.