This just in!
Release: On Sunday, June 25, 2017 from 12 to 4 p.m., Toronto Life’s 2017 Doughnut Festival presented by Dufferin Mall brings more than a dozen of the city’s favourite doughnut and food vendors together for a fun-filled day of taste testing and entertainment in the atrium of the city’s West End hub.
Tickets are on sale and can be purchased at: torontolife.com/doughnutfestival (while quantities last).
Among the featured vendors, Parkdale neighbourhood staple Glory Hole Doughnuts serves up the deep fried Toast and Butter; Calgary-born Jelly Modern offers a Vanilla Birthday Cake showstopper, and the gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, nut-free and preservative-free Sorelle & Co. brings the Chocolate Crinkle. A portion of all proceeds is donated toward Community Food Centres Canada (CFC), providing people with emergency access to high-quality food, educational opportunities and more.
Featured Toronto Life Tasting Station vendors and doughnut highlights include:
- A wall made of doughnuts, interactive and fun photo opportunities from Glory Hole, serving up the deep-fried Toast and Butter
- Meatlovers line-up for the Maple Beef Bacon Doughnut, fresh from Caplansky Deli
- Celebrating a birthday on June 25? Jelly Modern has you covered with the Vanilla Birthday Cake Doughnut
- Gluten-free, vegan, and overall worry-free Chocolate Crinkle Doughnut from Sorelle and Co.
- Bar Raval’s spin on a traditional Spanish custard dessert, with their Crema Catalana doughnut