Need anymore proof that Canadian’s love to online shop? Amazon Prime Day 2019 was the biggest shopping event in Amazon history. During the 48-hour shopping sale extravaganza, members worldwide purchased more than 175 million items from a range of categories!
In Canada, some of the top categories Prime members enjoyed shopping the most included Beauty, Home and Fashion. The top-selling products in Canada were:
· PlayStation 4 Slim with Spiderman and Horizon Zero Dawn
· LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
· 23andMe Health + Ancestry kits
Plus, Prime Day was the largest event ever for Amazon devices, when comparing two-day periods. In Canada the top-selling device deals were:
· Echo Dot
· Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
· Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
Here are some of the top global highlights from Prime Day 2019:
· Amazon welcomed more new Prime members on July 15 than any previous day, and almost as many on July 16 – making these the two biggest days ever for member signups
· Prime Day was the biggest event ever for Alexa devices with screens, such as Echo Show and Echo Show 5
· This was the best Prime Day ever for Fire tablets
Want to know more about Amazon Prime and the benefits offered to AP members? Click here.